1 minutes reading time • last modified 02/20/2020
This document is the record of all the changes in the Configuration API starting from version 3.0. What you won't find here is the list of changes between versions 2.0 and 3.0 of the Configuration API.
Switching from v2.0 to v3.0 was more than an upgrade - it was rather a migration. That's why some parts of the configuration, such as managing canned responses or greetings, can be done only via the Configuration API v2.0, while other, like managing webhooks or properties, via the Configuration API v3.1.
Since the migration is still ongoing, different parts will be successively moved from the Configuration API v2.0 to v3.x.
agent_idsfilter was added to the
agent_status_changedwebhook was replaced with
- There's a new field,
license_id, in all webhooks.
- From now on, it's possible to define properties in 2 new locations:
- There are 6 new methods: Set License Properties, Get License Properties, Delete License Properties, Set Group Properties, Get Group Properties, Delete Group Properties.
- There's a new webhook:
- The Create Bot Agent method no longer accepts the
statusparameter. The initial value is now
- The Update Bot Agent method no longer accepts the
statusparameter. To change the Bot Agent's status, use Set Routing Status from the Agent Chat API.
- You can now update other Bot Agents within the same license. To do that, call the Update Bot Agent method with the
agent_status_changedwebhook was removed.
datafield in webhooks was renamed to