About the project
Agent App Extensions are web applications loaded inside the LiveChat Agent App. All agents can interact with the extension during chats with customers. The extension itself is displayed in the Agent’s App sidebar.
One can utilise the extension in a number of ways:
- query external services with visitor email or LiveChat group ID (CRM, marketing automation, etc.),
- display static content, e.g. knowledge base articles, conversation prompts or context information,
- query LiveChat REST API to do basically anything with the visitor, agent or chat.
- December 14, 2016 – Update for Agent App implementation (return of
group_idwithin the iframe)
- December 1, 2016 – The initial release of Agent App Extension docs
- Agent App Extension Docs Complete documentation on creating your own Agent App Extension in sandbox environment
- Sample Application with PHP Repository with sample app written in PHP & Silex
- Sample Application with Webpack (JS) Repository with sample app written with JS & Webpack